Marina Electric Trikes & Bicycles
Electric Trikes for Boat Owners & Marinas
While golf carts have been the status quo for getting around the marina, they certainly don’t excel in maneuverability. Clunky golf carts rarely facilitate the tight, narrow spaces that a marina calls for when trying to get around or transport supplies. What if there was a more efficient and faster way to do so?
At eTrikeCo, our products offer a means of flexible and affordable transportation for marina applications. If you’re tired of waiting for your golf cart to charge or worried about gaseous fumes harming the environment, then our marina electric trikes are the ideal solution. All models come equipped with chargeable long-range lithium ion batteries that allow for maximum capacity at a fraction of the cost. So why wouldn’t you want an eTrike? Our products are perfectly designed with the versatility necessary to make them the ideal form of eco-friendly transportation for any marina. Call now or shop online to learn more.
The Benefits of Electric Trikes
When it comes to dock-side activity, maneuverability is a top priority. From navigating marina docks and the many tight, narrow spaces that make transportation difficult, electric trikes allow you to get around with ease, even in complex environments. That is why deck hands and boat owners love our electric trikes!
With eTrikeCo, maintenance is inexpensive and straightforward, too, providing you with a reliable means of transportation that doesn’t require much additional upkeep or expense. Many models qualify as ADA mobility devices as well, making them an excellent option for those with disabilities or who normally have a tough time getting around. Additionally, there is no special license, insurance, or registration required for operation, allowing you to reap the benefits of your new marina electric trike as soon as it arrives.
- Eco-friendly land transportation from marina when arriving by boat
- Narrow 30-inch-width frame can fit on boat docks
- Ride for up to 35-50 miles on a single charge
- Powerful enough to climb 20-degree inclines, unlike golf carts
- Most models come with two seats to accommodate two riders
- Storage compartments for hauling groceries, gear, or light equipment
- No insurance, registration, or license required to operate
- Equipped with headlight, taillights, turn signals, horn and mirrors
- Less expensive than a golf cart
- Easy and inexpensive maintenance and storage
- Three wheels provide balance and a sharp turn radius
- Provide easy transportation from boat sales offices to boat slips
- Allows marina workers to move faster than walking a dock and can carry light equipment along
While you can shop our products in-store or online, eTrikeCo also offers wholesale opportunities for marinas across the US. With up to 50 miles of driving distance on a single charge and storage compartments ideal for transporting gear, groceries, supplies, or light equipment, an electric trike is a cost-effective way to provide eco-friendly transportation to tenants, visitors, and deck hands. All eTrikes come with two seats, making them fantastic for dock-side transportation wherever you are. Explore the town, region, or city wherever you dock your boat, and venture through town with your guests. All models come with headlights, turn signals, horns, and taillights, providing the full scope of needs while getting around populous areas, whether on the marina or nearby.
Considering the versatility, cost-effectiveness, and maneuverability of marina electric trikes, they are the best way for boat owners to get around. If you’re interested in learning more or purchasing eTrikes to enhance your dock-side experience, contact us today by calling (844) 874-5326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.