- Operate in many conditions (see below for standard equipment)
- More approachable to the public than a police car or a horse
- Reduce budget expenditures (less expensive than golf carts, motorcycles, or horses)
- Travel 35-50 miles with one single charge to the battery
- No insurance, registration or licensing needed to operate
- Storage compartments that bikes and scooters do not have
- Narrow (30 inches wide) can fit in standard doorways and tight spaces
- Low operational and maintenance costs
- Balances well (three wheels for balance)
- Quiet for operations in neighborhoods or at night
- USB Port equipped
- Can carry two officers (two seats)
- Can be used for crowd patrol at outdoor festival, sporting events and concerts
- Eco-friendly way to patrol and serve your community
Features: All eTrikes include, as standard equipment, brake lights, turn signals, headlights, horn, USB charger port and smartphone holder. Fabric sun shade top available at an additional cost.
Top faq questions
Get our 5 page Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by leaving your name and email below
Have immediate questions?
Call us at 844-874-5326 x 703.