- Can be ridden on sidewalks, bike lanes, bike trails and side streets
- Requires no insurance, registration, or licensing to operate
- Three wheels provide balance easier than a bicycle
- Easy to get on and off
- Less expensive than a golf cart but still carries two people
- Can eliminate the need for a second car
- Storage compartments for gear or shopping bags
- Equipped with GPS and USB port
- ADA compliant
- Narrow 30-inch width can fit into a standard doorway or tight spaces
- Mobile eTrike maintenance provided
- Standard safety features built in (see below for standard equipment list)
Features: All eTrikes include, as standard equipment, brake lights, turn signals, headlights, horn, alarm, USB charger port and smartphone holder. Rain cover and windshield are available at an extra cost.
Top faq questions
Get our 5 page Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by leaving your name and email below
Have immediate questions?
Call us at 510-703-4515.