Are you an active retiree? Retirement shouldn’t mean you have to stay at home and miss out on the fun and adventure of being in the great outdoors! If you’ve been looking for a way to get out more, whether you’re at home or living in a retirement community, you need an eTrike! An increase in age shouldn’t mean a decrease in mobility, and with eTrikes, it doesn’t. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Can be ridden on sidewalks, bike lanes, bike trails and residential streets. Paved, unpaved, dirt path or gravel – there’s almost nowhere you can’t go with an eTrike!
- Requires no insurance, registration, or licensing to operate
- Three wheels provide balance easier than a bicycle – no worries about traversing uneven terrain with an eTrike!
- Easy to get on and off – simple mount and dismount makes it easy to hop on and go!
- Less expensive than a golf cart but still carries two to three people – easily take a friend along for the ride
- Can eliminate the need for a second car – save on gasoline and maintenance costs!
- Storage compartments for gear or shopping bags – hit the beach, the mall, or the boardwalk and never have to carry extra equipment or packages
- Equipped with a USB port – explore with confidence. Keep tour phone charged while you are on the go.
- ADA compliant – enjoy retirement community mobility with an eTrike that meets ADA requirements
- Narrow 30-inch width can fit into a standard doorway or tight spaces – enjoy easy access to public places and buildings with the slim profile of an eTrike
- Mobile eTrike maintenance provided
- Standard safety features built in (see below for standard equipment list)
Features: All eTrikes include, as standard equipment, brake lights, turn signals, headlights, horn, alarm, USB charger port and smartphone holder. Rain cover and windshield are available at an extra cost.
Get out and see your city, visit places you’ve always wanted to go, get together with friends or get involved in your community, and enjoy the freedom a senior electric trike can offer you. Don’t wait another day to take advantage of the versatility and dependability of an eTrike.
If you’re a retirement community owner or administrator, purchasing eTrikes for your community’s use can be a great way to offer your residents some much needed stimulation by giving them the means to get outdoors and be active. Sometimes if you have a disability, senior trike scooters can’t accommodate your needs. Not so with the ADA compliant, easy to use eTrike. Give your residents the gift of freedom today!
Top faq questions
Get our 5 page Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by leaving your name and email below
Have immediate questions?
Call us at 844-874-5326 x 703.