The ETR80 is prepared to take on any type of terrain without sacrificing comfort. From city streets to back country roads, this electric trike comes equipped with full-suspension 12-inch tires to help guarantee every ride is as smooth as possible. We’ve even added a passenger seat and a golf bag carrier attachment to ensure that your clubs make it through the rough without the hassle.
This electric golf trike is ideal for anyone interested in exploring the great outdoors in style. With the ETR80, you can ride at up to 28mph for up to 50 miles and climb up to 20º inclines thanks to its 2000-watt brushless motor and two 60V 20AH lithium-ion battery’s. The best part is, you don’t even need a driver’s license, registration, insurance, or gasoline to drive. Plus, with financing options as low as 0% APR, you can select the payment plan that works best for you and your budget.
At eTrikeCo, we recommend the ETR80 electric golf trike to local country clubs, golf courses, parks, and recreation facilities, as well as hunters, farmers, or anyone who needs to tackle off-road terrain to get the job done. Contact us at (844) 874-5326 or email@example.com to learn more about this fat tire golf scooter and potential wholesale opportunities available with eTrikeCo.
Your eTrike comes with an industry leading 2-year electric drivetrain non-transferable warranty from the date of purchase. This covers the most important and expensive parts including your motor, battery and controller. All other components aren’t covered under warranty. Most of these wear and tear parts are under $100. If any component of the eTrike is defective or prevents safe and effective operation during the warranty period, please contact eTrikeCo immediately for service before operating the vehicle. Service and repair during the warranty period must be completed by eTrikeCo or an authorized party.
*Note: Specifications and performance may vary due to factors such as voltage, load, and environmental conditions. Measurements may vary +/- 1”. Specifications subject to change without prior notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
FOR SERVICE OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 1-844-874-5326 ext.702
The following actions render the warranty null and void:
- Damage caused when the operator fails to use and maintain the eTrike in full compliance with these instructions.
- Improper use of the eTrike, including but, not limited to collisions with other objects, overloading the eTrike, and chemical corrosions.
- Any and all damage caused by human factors.
- Damage as the result of unauthorized disassembly and/or modification of the
- Damage caused by improper storage or accident, including as the result of a power surge while charging.
Does not include wearing parts like arm rests, seats, switches, brakes, rims, light bulbs and tire tread. Charger is not included in warranty.
Shipping and Return
Shipment time can take up to 4 weeks for in stock products. Pre-ordered products can take up to 3-4 months. Delivery time estimates from when your trike leaves our warehouse to your delivery address vary depending on your proximity to our warehouse. Please note these are estimates and not guarantees; while we try to meet these timelines, we do not advise to make plans based on an estimated lead time for an order.
Note all trikes are shipped with a specialized trucking company for roll-on/roll-off ready to ride delivery. No extra packaging or pallet loading necessary. Shipping is a flat rate of $635 for trikes that are not enclosed or have roofs. Shipping is a flat rate of $1270 for tricycles that are semi enclosed or fully enclosed. These rates will apply for any returns.
- Return Policy: A: We accept returns for up to 5 days after you have received your eTrike. After 5 days we are unable to offer a refund or an exchange. Please note:
- Contact email@example.com for returns. You must contact us before returning your purchase.
- To be eligible for a return your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must be returned in its original packaging.
- You are responsible for paying your own shipping costs when returning an item.
- The shipping costs we paid when we shipped your eTrike to you after purchase will be deducted from your refund.
- We will receive and inspect your returned item, and email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. In that same email we will tell you if your refund is approved or rejected.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returns.
If approved for a refund, it will be processed within 7 days and returned back to your credit card or original payment method, minus the shipping costs and restocking fee.
Download the detailed document.
User Manual Product Spec Sheet