- What type of information is collected? How is it used?
- With whom is information shared?
- What is the opt-out policy?
- How can information be corrected or updated?
- What kind of security does eTrikeCo use?
- Links to other websites
- eTrikeCo and GDPR
Questions regarding our policies can be directed to our eTrikeCo Support Team. Our team can be reached via telephone at 844-874-5326, Monday through Friday, 11am – 7pm Eastern Standard Time. We may also be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com, or by regular mail to eTrikeCo Corp., Privacy Director, 6757 Tyrone Square St. Petersburg, Fl 33710.
Our policy may change from time to time, but we won’t enact a change that would reduce your privacy rights without advance notice to you. Changes to our policy will be posted on this page.
1. What information does eTrikeCo collect? How does eTrikeCo use the information collected?
In general, there are two types of information involved when you’re using the website – information you provide us by keying it in (personally identifiable information) and information we collect by monitoring and tracking (non-personally identifiable information).
Personally Identifiable Information
You are not required to provide any personal information in order to have general access to the website. However, to access and use the Service or make Purchase, you are required to key in certain personal information to create an account. When you key information in, such as when you access or download content, you may provide us with your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and so forth. Specifically, we collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- When you create an account to with us or make a Purchase, we require you to provide us with the information we need to create your account and complete your transactions, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address and/or information regarding your particular needs;
- If you provide us with comments or suggestions, request information about our products and services, or contact our customer service department via phone, email, or other forms of communication;
- When you submit information to us related to our Products and Services, make a Purchase, or register access information about our Products and Services or make a Purchase;
- We obtain information concerning the services you use and products you purchase from your transactions and other interactions with us, our affiliates, and others, including our marketing partners and third-party service providers;
- When you use certain features of the Site where you voluntarily submit personal information, for example, in connection with requesting pricing or registering to receive email updates or a newsletter;
- We may also collect information we receive from consumer and business reporting agencies.
We may use this personally identifiable information to contact you about eTrikeCo products, content, programs, and services; or to provide you with other information that we think you may be interested in. We may also use this information to (1) improve the quality of the products and services that we offer, (2) cross-reference it with other information we receive from our partners and affiliates so that we may enhance and personalize your experience with our Site and our Products and Services, (3) respond to your comments or inquiries, (4) resolve disputes, (5) contact you when necessary in connection with the operation of the Site, including product and service transactions, (7) address problems on our Site or with our Products or Services, and (8) to enforce our agreements with you. However, we don’t market or sell any of your personally identifiable information to any third party.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
When you visit our Site, our servers automatically collect and recognize certain non-personally identifiable information such as your domain, IP address, Web browser, operating system, address of any referring site, and any device identifier (if using a mobile device). The third-party marketing software we use is MailChimp, Facebook and Instagram which may also recognize via the use of “cookies” that you have been at our website before, and may track your surfing behavior as you surf around our Site. When we do get that type information, in general we may use it to try and tailor information to better fit what we think you may be interested in, to help us improve the experience of all of our website visitors, and to help us look for ways to continually upgrade and improve the performance of our website, in addition to site content and our products. We also use this information more generally to (1) monitor and analyze use of our Site and our Service, (2) facilitate technical administration of our Site, (3) increase the functionality and user-friendliness of our Site and our Service, and (4) better tailor our Site, Products and Services to our visitors’ needs.
We partner with third parties and affiliates to manage our advertising on other sites and determine our website performance. Such partners may use “cookies” or web beacons to collect information about your activities on our Site and other websites. We may use this and other collected information to serve advertising to you after you’ve visited our website, a practice often referred to as “remarketing” or “retargeting.” (A description of Google’s Remarketing functionality can be found by searching here. By way of example, if you’re surfing the Web and seem to notice a high proportion of ads relating to a particular site or sites (including ours) that you’ve recently visited – that could be “remarketing” in action.)
Some ad network providers provide you with the ability to opt-out of this type of experience via installing a special browser add-on. For example, Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on is here. You can also opt-out of interest-based advertising delivered by Network Advertising Initiative member companies here, and non-member companies here. Some browsers also have settings you can change that can affect how information is collected or retained. The opt-out policy for information provided to you by eTrikeCo is noted in paragraph 3 below.
Just as with the personally identifiable information you key in, we don’t market or sell any of this information that we collect to any third party.
2. With whom does eTrikeCo share the information it collects?
We may use and disclose aggregated information that does not include personal information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic and analytical profiling, and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your personal information.
3. What is eTrikeCo’s “opt-out” policy?
From time to time we may contact you to share information about eTrikeCo, or about other products and services we believe may be of interest. If you do not want to receive e-mails or other messages from eTrikeCo, you can click ‘Unsubscribe’ from an email or contact a Support Team member at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our eTrikeCo e-mail lists.
4. How can information be corrected or updated?
You may review, correct, update, or delete your personally identifiable information through your account or by contacting our Support Team during regular business hours. If you completely delete all personally identifiable information, your account will become deactivated and you will no longer have access to our Service. If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please email email@example.com with your request. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request but may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for other legitimate business purposes.
5. Does eTrikeCo use “cookies”?
Yes, eTrikeCo uses browser “cookies.” Cookies are files that are written to the user’s device and are read by the server so that the server knows you have visited before. In general, cookies are used so that users don’t have to re-enter data with each visit, to understand user preferences, to improve user experience, and to compile aggregate data about how our service is used.
We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Site, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Site, and to improve our Site. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie by editing your browser options. However, if you do not allow cookies, you may not be able to use some or all portions or functionality of our Service.
Our Site is intended for use by adults; it is not intended to be used by those under age 18. We will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under age 13. If we are notified by a parent or guardian that a child under age 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will promptly delete it.
6. What kind of security does eTrikeCo use?
We recognize the importance our customers place on security. We exercise great care to secure personally identifiable we collect from our Site. Our security measures include the use of physical security, encrypted communications, continuous monitoring, backups and disaster recovery, and general system security. Additionally, you can access the privacy and security measures of our third-party website host, WPENGINE and our third-party data processor, XXXX, by clicking on their respective hotlinks in this paragraph.
In addition, we do not store any of your credit card data on our servers. A PCI compliant third-party vendor that specializes in the business of cashless payment processing manages our credit card data.
As you know, no method of Internet transmission or electronic data storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Links to Other Sites.
Our website may contain links to other websites that are created and maintained by others. Though the existence of a link on our website probably means that we think you’ll find the information interesting, we can’t guarantee the accuracy or completeness of anything on those websites, and we don’t assume any responsibility for anything contained on those sites. In addition, their privacy policies may be different than ours.
9. eTrikeCo and the GDPR
eTrikeCo’s data security measures, policies, and practices ensure that the data processed on behalf of our customers is well-protected and in line with the requirements of the GDPR. A big part of the GDPR covers an individual’s data rights, which we support, including but not limited to:
- Data portability on demand
- Data destruction
- Data protection by design and by default
We’re also continuing to improve our network monitoring and update our breach procedures per the GDPR guidelines. We’re documenting how all of our data is collected, where it is stored, and how it is used.
If you’d like a signed Data Protection Analysis or would like to speak with our Data Protection Officer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain a list of our data processors and subprocessors, please email email@example.com.
Our data processors and subprocessors are:
6757 Tyrone Square
St. Petersburg, Florida 33710
WHO IS YOUR THIRD_PARTY COMMERCIAL SubProcessor?
NEED PHONE NUMBER
Credit Card Processors
510 Townsend St
San Francisco, Ca 94103
1455 Market St #600
San Francisco, Ca 94103
383 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10017
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT:
If you are a California resident, you can make certain requests regarding your personal information. We will fulfill each of these requests to the extent required by law.
- You can ask us what personal information we have about you, including a list of categories of your personal information that we have sold and a list of categories of your personal information that we have shared with another company for a business purpose.
- You can ask us to delete your personal information.
- You can ask that we stop selling your personal information.
MORE INFORMATION ON EACH OF THESE REQUESTS IS BELOW.
- What personal information do you collect about me? If you make this request, we will return to you (to the extent required by law):
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. Any of the categories of personal information that we collect could be included in a sale to other companies, including those within our corporate family. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
You can ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
- Delete My Personal Information: You have the right to ask that we delete your personal information. Once we receive a request, we will delete the personal information (to the extent required by law) we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain website or in-store functions that require your personal information to operate. Deleting your personal information will not cancel memberships you have purchased.
- Stop Selling My Personal Information: We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our Walmart family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. For purposes of California law, all categories of personal information are transferred to third parties or within our family of companies. Such transfers may be considered a sale. If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers. If you are a California resident, to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, click “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” at the bottom of our home page to submit your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. This generally means we will not deny you goods or services, charge different prices or rates, provide a different level of service or quality of goods, or suggest that you might receive a different price or level of quality for goods. Please know, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require usage of your personal information to function.
To exercise the California privacy rights described above, please click “Request My Personal Information” at the bottom of our home page or call 707-343-1192
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS – SHINE THE LIGHT
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2020 will receive information regarding 2019 sharing activities).
To obtain this information from eTrikeCo Corp., please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your email address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements, and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.