A: Aside from being awesome, eTrikes are great to own:
- If you want an easy, simple and eco-friendly way to travel around your town without a drivers license, insurance or registration.
- If you need mobility assistance – our ETR100-300 models are ADA compliant.
- If you live in an area where parking or traffic congestion are issues and want a more efficient, yet stable way to get around.
- If your business needs to provide local or campus transportation for your customers or employees.
A: No license, insurance or registration is required to operate eTrikes. At the present time, eTrikes must generally follow the same rules and regulations as pedal bicycles. As eTrikes are new to the vehicle landscape, please stay informed about the laws in your jurisdiction governing their operation. eTrikeCo also recommends visiting peopleforbikes.org and bikeleague.org for additional guidance.
A: At the present time, eTrikes must generally follow the same rules and regulations as pedal bikes. Basically, eTrikes can be operated on sidewalks, bike lanes, residential streets and paved bike trails. As eTrikes are new to the vehicle landscape, please stay informed about the laws in your jurisdiction governing their operation. eTrikeCo also recommends visiting, peopleforbikes.org and bikeleague.org for additional guidance.
A: eTrikes are three wheeled making them more stable than bikes. They also have a low step through making them easier together on and off of. eTrikes also have onboard storage for carrying gear, bags, groceries, etc.
eTrikes are generally less expensive than golf carts and require less maintenance. eTrikes do not require a license, registration or insurance to operate anywhere bikes are permitted, while such regulations vary for golf carts depending on location and their minimum and maximum speeds. eTrikes may operate on sidewalks. bike lanes, bike paths where bikes are permitted, while golf carts may not. our ETR100-300 models are ADA compliant, fitting through standard doorways while golf carts are not.
A:It depends on the jurisdiction. eTrikes being used for mobility needs as an ADA electric mobility device can be ridden on any sidewalks. For leisure purposes there could be more restrictions of use, depending on your local laws.
A: We currently offer the following colors:
- ETR100 – red and blue
- ETR200 – white and red
- ETR300 – brown and gray
- ETR400 – red
- ETR500HT – red
We hope to expand our color selection in the future. eTrikes can be wrapped or repainted if the buyer wishes.
A: Load capacity ranges:
- ETR100-ETR300 – 770lbs
- ETR400-ETR500HT – 990lbs
A: Weight of each model:
- ETR100 – 265lbs
- ETR200 – 275lbs
- ETR300 – 285lbs
- ETR400 – 375lbs
- ETR500HT – 440lbs
A: eTrikes can be purchased online at eTrikeCo.com/shop, by coming to our showroom in Sonoma, California or St. Petersburg, Florida or by calling us at 844-874-5326.
A: We have showrooms in St. Petersburg Florida and Sonoma California. If you are interested in scheduling a test ride please call 844-874-5326 ext. 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A: We will replace items if they are defective or damaged. To exchange for the same item please send an email to email@example.com. In the event that you receive a defective or damaged product we will absorb the return shipping costs.
A: We accept returns for up to 5 days after you have received your eTrike. After 5 days we are unable to offer a refund or an exchange. Please note:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for returns. We ask that you contact us before returning your purchase.
- To be eligible for a return your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must be returned in its original packaging.
- You are responsible for paying your own shipping costs when returning an item.
- The shipping costs we paid when we shipped your eTrike to you after purchase will be deducted from your refund.
- We will receive and inspect your returned item, and email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. In that same email we will tell you if your refund is approved or rejected.
If approved for a refund, it will be processed within 7 days and returned back to your credit card or original payment method, minus the shipping costs from the time of your purchase.